|Posted on April 10, 2013 at 9:05 PM||comments (0)|
Five keys to Angelic Empowerment
. By Peg Jones
From the time, I was a young child, I knew about Angels. My mom would read us stories about our angels and we would have long discussions about our Guardian Angels. I believe at that time, I was very close to my angels, as I realize now, I would speak to them often and I also believe that I saw them As I grew older, the conversations and visions of angels went away. I didn’t really think of the angels, till I was about 38 years old, when I went to a seminar about angels. For the next ten years, I would receive Angels as gifts, from family members, students and friends.
Eight years has passed since the angels have come back to my life. It has been a wonderful journey and I want to share with you the five keys to empowerment, which I have experienced in working with my angels.
1. The angels will never say anything that is negative to you. They always have positive messages to say to you. So if you feel you have heard something that is negative know that you aren’t speaking to your angels.
2. Your angels can help you with a vision you may have for yourself. You just have to ask them for help. They believe and respect your freewill, so they would never interfere with whether or not you would like them to help you.
3. Our angels help us with creativity. I was always fairly creative with arts and crafts. However I always had the opinion that I wasn’t able to write essays etc, or write poetry in anyway. Since my interest in angels, I have been writing poetry and I have been writing for two ezines. I have learned to write healing meditations and I have also learned to write messages from my angels. I have a lot more confidence in my writing and now I am starting to do some painting. My angels have really helped me with my confidence in writing and I thank them for their patience and help.
4. Our angels give us signs that they are around us. There may be a song on the radio or on television that came on at exactly the time you had needed it to be on. You could be in a conversation and someone says something to you that you had just thought about the other day. You are at the bookstore and a book pops out at you or it drops to the floor. You pick up the book and it was exactly what you needed to look at. You hear your name called and you don’t see anyone near you. Or you could be reading something in a book or a magazine and it was something you truly needed to hear at that particular time.
5. The angels will empower us to be our true self. They will help us to see the truth of who you truly are. They introduce you to people who may be in your life a short period or a long period. They will help you find the opportunities that are in your best interest. They will never force or nag, but they do encourage us to try different things so that we know and understand, life has no limits and that we can manifest whatever we truly would like to manifest for ourselves.
I asked my angels if there was anything else I should write for this article. This is what they told me. They wanted to remind me that their messages for us are from pure love and that they want us to feel comfortable that they only work in a place of pure love. They want you to know that when you go to your heart place a place of peace and love, this is where you will find them.
They say a way to find this heart place is through meditation, to help you feel centered and grounded. When you get to the heart place, know that angels will be there and they will be waiting for you, so that they can show you the love there. They say that peace is also there and that with love and peace there is no need for worry and upset. Trusting your angels, and knowing they are messengers for God, you will be delightfully satisfied that there is a lot of love when it comes to feeling empowered from your angels.
Published in Ezinearticles.com November 2011 /Published in Pencilstubs 2011
|Posted on March 16, 2013 at 11:15 AM||comments (0)|
Angel message for April
The angels have been teaching me to be aware of my thinking and how it can get out of control. “Don’t believe everything that you are thinking about” is a quote I came across the other day, as I was going through my Face Book page. I thought about the quote and I realized this is so true. Just because you have thought it, doesn’t mean the thought is true. It could be the exact opposite of what is true. The constant self talk which is mostly negative are tapes that could have been played from our life as children or teens. At that time we may not have had the insight to change our thoughts and our self talk.
How do replace the negative talk of our past to positive self talk? I asked this question, to the angels today, because I wanted their input on this.
“So many people torture themselves with self talk that is critical and self demeaning. They talk to themselves in a way that can make the person almost paralyzed from forward movement of more positive talk toward themselves. We your angels want you to know that you can stop this type of self talk, so that you are able to become more loving toward yourself
The angels ask that we stop this talk as it does not serve us in any way at all. The main reason is because the self talk is just not true in anyway. In being kind to you, through positive self talk will help with this. No longer believing the negative talk can set you free and you can then move on to living a happier and more fulfilling life. The possibilities are endless, when we end our negative self talk. The self talk will change toward more loving to our selves. “Just because you thought it doesn’t mean its true” is something to think about. What thoughts go over in your mind endlessly? Are they true or did the thought come from someone else? How can you change the thoughts to positive self talk? Think about it and journal about new ways to change this.”
|Posted on October 4, 2012 at 5:10 PM||comments (0)|
In the year and half, that I have been working with the angels, on an almost a daily basis, it has come to me, that the angels, aren't always serious in their communication. They truly like to laugh, and they like us to laugh, along with them. Sometimes, they make fun of themselves, in a way that makes us understand their message a bit easier. The other day, I had heard a message about symbols. There were three symbols mentions: butterflies, and rainbows, and moonbeams.
This is the message, I had received:
The angels want us to know, "We also have a sense of humor and a lot of our messages are given with a sense of humor. For laughter and joy, are so good for you. When using your sense of humor, you feel much lighter, You feel that you may even begin to smile or laugh out loud. We are all for laughing out loud, too. It clears our mood and we feel understood, even if it is a bit silly at times. We ask you to not be afraid to let the humor come through. We love to laugh too, and laugh with you, too. May your angels on the moonbeams, be with you in the form of butterflies, as they fly through the rainbow, today. Angel blessing to all.
It's not slapstick comedy, but it does make you smile. I feel they do use their sense of humor, to help us keep things a bit lighter. And not to be so serious, all of the time. There is a lot going on in our world, A lot of it, is very serious for us to be concerned about. I feel they like to help us not to feel all the heaviness, that has been around all of us,
I had asked the angels the many ways, we can keep things a bit lighter for us. They had some really good ideas, for all of us to consider.
• Read a book that is funny or try writing a funny story
• Be with children and just play with them, be silly like they are being silly
• Write about the something that was really funny to you at the time
• Read a book of jokes
• Watch comedians perform that you enjoy listening to.
• Watch movies that are funny to you
• Being with old friends, and having good conversation; the kind that has you laughing for hours
• Cleaning your house to music like the oldies songs.. The house will get cleaner a lot faster.
The angels state that to be in a continually depressed or blah moo, is not good for anyone. Looking to partake events that lift your mood, is a way to keep life in balance. The angels want to say; that they love helping and seeing us smiling and laughing.. Let your inner child come through. So many of us forge,t what the inner child is truly like. The inner child may be sad, or angry, or hurt in some way, but he secretly wants to be happy, and forgiving. Let your inner child come out gracefully, and let him feel what its like to laugh, and to be child like again.
The angels are not talking about being irresponsible,or mean, they are talking about letting the sadness, or the hurt, or what is making your heart heavy, to lift it with doing an activity, where you find yourself smiling again.
I know for me, when I am feeling heavy about something, the last thing I want to do, is to be in activities that are full of humor, or being silly. When I find time for myself to have time for me, like reading a favorite book, or listening to soothing music,. or meditation for a short time. This time top regroup helps me to become more of who I am. I am much more willing to let my inner child out a bit more. Taking care of yourself is most important. Letting yourself laugh, a really big belly laugh, makes the angels really happy because they know how happy you are.
They say to be deprived of laughter, or humor, can be very disheartening. They say laughter, in many ways, is food for the heart. Humor can help you to move forward, in a way that is positive for you.
|Posted on July 19, 2012 at 6:15 PM||comments (0)|
Angel message for the month for August
Angels talk of the peace with in so much and what that means to us. We sometimes forget what it is like to go with in, because so many things are going on, on the outside of us, that we forget to take the time to go with in and to become centered with in. When we focus outside of us consistently, we don’t have the centering to retreat to all outside activity. There is a way we can go with in and that is through meditation. Here are some of the ways you can do this going with in.
1. Listen to music that is relaxing and soothing. As you listen to the music take some deep breaths and some breaths out too. Closing your eyes try to think of nothing for a few minutes. Let the thoughts go in and let them go out with out any sort of attachment to them. Do this for a few minutes to totally close off from what is around you or outside of you .
2. There are some really good audio meditations that you can purchase and listen to. They bring you to a place of peace and relaxation. They will help you as you visualize what you are hearing and focusing on the meditation.
3. Going to a place that safe in your mind and imagining what it is what you are seeing as a place that is safe for you . Imagine what you are sensing using all of your senses in getting to a place of relaxation and peace.
4. Pick you place of where you would like to go and just visualize being there.
5. Imagine you are going to your heart place. A place with in you that your God and your angels reside and there is nothing but peace, serenity, clarity there.. Your can choose the color of your heart place and who is there with you in the heart place.
6. Go for a walk on the beach or in the woods or a place you love to be at and just go with in taking in all of the senses of what you are feeling at t he particular time.
7. Do something creative such as crafts or writing, painting collage making. Write what is deep with in your heart and paint what you arefeeling. You could also draw, sketch what you are seeing. Knitting and needle work is another type of meditation. As you are going with in to the heart place…
8. Imagine joy and how you would be when you feel this way…. Let the pain fall away and let the joy show through…. Put on some meaning ful music to do this exercise.
9. Make a vison board of your wishes and dreams for you . Use magazine pictures and photos and words for the board.
10. Put on some music while cleaning and let your self go and take notice as how you felt when partaking this activity.
There is so much you can do to help yourself go witin to take time for you in a meditative manner. The possibilities are endless. What ideas do you have for going with in ?
A simple meditation for helping you to go with in is to imagine you are with your angel, or guardian angel. You are having a conversation with them and asking them questions. Then you just go to the place with in where you are able to listen to the answers that your angels have for you .. You might want to try to write down what it is you are hearing from them.
One other to try when you want to connect to your angels or to God is to write a letter about your concerns dreams etc and then write a letter that is from them with their answers to your questions. It can be a very cathartic experience and very healing too.
Start out small and don’t have too many expectations when are trying to go with in. it’s the tiny steps that help the process to be successful. Have fun with this and enjoy the process.
|Posted on June 16, 2012 at 6:05 PM||comments (0)|
I have often used the kayak as an example of keep our lives in balance. I even have a picture of someone kayaking and then speaking about keeping things in balance. Since I had written that small bit about the kayak, I have thought of that metaphor often.
Lately, I have thought about the different ways, in which we need to keep in balance. Here are some I had thought of.
• There is the balance of work and play. If you work too much, then there is the chance of complete burnout, especially if we feel we aren’t appreciated, in some way. Or we are working long hours and not paid our worth. We start to get really resentful and angry. It’s hard to set boundaries when we know the long hours are happening, and our job retention depends on working the long hours.
• There is also the balance of eating drinking really good food and beverage. IS eating good food; eating food you could find at a party, that isn’t all that healthy, but it tastes delicious. Or is it food that is really healthy filled with vegetables and grains, beans and fruit? They both taste good, but which would be healthier for you. Its really your choice. Making the choice of which is better, is in the eye of the beholder.
There is so much we could talk about, as far as balance goes with our lives. I have come to the conclusion that its truly a ying yang situation.
I think just being mindful of balance in the many different aspects of our lives, is something we can consider. To be mindful is to truly take a evaluation of where things are in our lives. Then there are the questions when we are evaluating. How can I help to improve things? Do I speak to my boss, supervisor? What should I say and try to explain? Do I stay away from all food that is good for me or do try a little bit, so that I don’t crave and binge? Do I bring my food to the event or do eat before the event or do I just eat a bit of everything? Do I do all the activities friends have planned or do I go out when I am truly able to do so? Do I offer to carpool every night this week or do ask for some help?
The angels say that balance has a lot to do with self love. We all have different things to keep in balance within our lives. But if we can stick to the premise, when realizing that things are out of balance, and how it can be changed, then we have a baseline and we can work out the pros and cons, of the situation. Making a list of our pros and cons of any situation can surely help with how you may want to proceed with the situation.
|Posted on April 26, 2012 at 7:00 AM||comments (0)|
This past weekend, I was with my husband, at Dairy Queen ice cream stand on our way to our destination, last Friday night. I enjoyed the ice cream, even though it was not what I had asked for size wise. I asked for a mini but received a medium size ice cream. Apparently my husband wasn’t totally listening to me, when I said I wanted a mini ice cream I managed to eat all of the ice cream, as I enjoyed every spoonful of the Butterfinger blizzard. We got up from our chairs and started to walk back to our car. I walked ahead of my husband, and as I was walking down the walk to the car, I missed two very low steps. As I was doing this, I dropped my pocket book and a sandal on my left foot, came off. I kept walking at a very fast speed, very awkwardly, like a toddler with flailing arms, like someone was holding me up, or I was trying to catch my balance. I finally did stop, with my husband behind me trying to catch up to me. He never caught up to me. I realized, that I had not fallen, or twisted an ankle, or hurt my legs, in any way. My poor husband finally caught up with me and asked me, “Peg are you ok?
He said,” I couldn’t catch up to you in time..
I told him I was fine and I also said, “ I am quite surprised, I didn’t fall on my knees”
. He said, “Thank God, you could have really hurt yourself if you had fallen on the concrete.”
To be honest, after I had calmed down I felt that I was truly carried by my guides and by my angels. It was as if they were on each side of me, holding me up from falling down, really hard on my knees, on the cement.
We were going on a couples retreat for the weekend. When we arrived at the retreat house, I realized that I was feeling a lot of pain, and my muscles in lower back, and the left side of my body was becoming very painful.
I was able to get some ibuprofen, and this helped a lot. When I went to bed, that night, I was feeling a really lot of discomfort and pain, through out my body I was reading a new book before I went to bed that night . The name of the book was called Wishes Fulfilled by Dr Wayne Dyer. It spoke of self healing and some ways you can do it if you wanted explore this.. Dr Dyer also spoke about the importance of positive energy and thoughts toward self healing. By this time, the pain had gotten to be quite bad, so I started to do the self healing affirmations and intentions. I said these affirmations over and over in my mind. When I woke up that next morning, I felt wonderful. The pain had been lifted except for some muscle pulls in lower calves. I felt this was due to being made to not fall at the ice cream place… I was so happy to have woken up that morning and not feel the aches pains I had been feeling the night before. I felt very much awake and very energetic too. It was really wonderful.
I asked the angels about this and some other people to..The angels said we did help you up dear, because we wanted you to attend the retreat, pain free. If we didn’t help you in maintaining your balance, you would have not been able to attend the retreat. You would have had to go to the ER, that night. We wanted to show you that we were there for you that night by making sure you did not injure yourself.
In looking back to that night at Dairy Queen, my angels and my guides were with me that entire time, when I had lost my balance…
I am very grateful to my angels for their support and love for me at that time.
Do you have an angel story to share with the readers? Please share them with the readers of this article.
|Posted on March 6, 2012 at 8:45 PM||comments (0)|
Angel Message for February 2012
By Peg Jones
Each month I will offer an Angel message, that I received from my Angels. I don’t usually know exactly who I have received the message from. In my experience it has been from a group of Angels that have been speaking to me, for a long time. In all of my time of receiving messages from the angels, the message has been nothing but positive information. Because of the love and clarity they have shown me in their messages, I know that the messages are relayed with the best of intentions and the messages are of much love to myself and to all of you, reading the message.
A lot of us are going through, in our lives. There might be career changes, or it could be relationship changes, or health changes, whether they be positive or negative changes. The Angels ask you not to panic or to be depressed if there was a loss of some sort. They ask that you ask God or the Universe for assistance in dealing with these issues, to help guide you in what you may need to do. You may ask, how do I know if my angels are speaking to me. What am I suppose to feel, see or hear? There are a lot of signs that could occur and the following are some signs you may experience.
• The angels, love to touch us in a soft, non threatening way, You may feel a brush against your arm, or your face or leg. You may feel something touch on your head. When you feel this know that your angels are with you and want to help you, if you ask for their help.
• Sometimes your angels are speaking to you through music. They may speak to you in songs that you are listening to, or a song someone may have mentioned, and then you hear the song play on the radio that next evening.
• The angels can talk to you, through other people. You may hear a conversation, or someone may speak to you about something you have known or just recently thought about. This is validation from your angels that the thought you received earlier was from them your angels.
• You are driving in a car and you suddenly had the feeling that you need to slow down. So you slow down and as you turn the corner, you see there are fire trucks at somones home. They warning you received as you were driving were from your angels.
I have asked the angels what their message for this month and this is what I had heard from them.
Children, be at peace that our message to you is to know that we are always with you. We are right by your side at all times and will help whenever you ask for help. We see the need at this time to tell you to take care of yourselves when times get difficult for you . Sometimes we are so intent in taking care of others, that we neglect taking care of ourselves. Take care of yourselves, so you can be of service to others. It is ok to do this, because self care comes first at all times. Get the rest you truly need and get the fresh air that you truly need too. Make sure your food is healthy for you and that you eat what is need to sustain your health. Sometimes when life seems really tough, just sitting down and writing a list of all that you are grateful for is a good way to see that despite negatives that there is a lot of good in your life too.
|Posted on February 9, 2012 at 6:30 PM||comments (0)|
Your heart place is a place where you feel loved and feel at peace at all times. It is a place where the angels and your guides live too. There is no anger and hate there. There is no ego present either. Its more of a place where you are thinking with your heart and not with your head. In the first part of the article, I will talk about the emotions and feeling that you may have, when not living in the heart place. The second part of the article will be the 6 keys of knowing you are living in your heart place.
Ways that you know you are not in your heart place are as follows.
1. Anger keeps you fully out of the heart place. When feeling anger, you feel very negative towards the person, you are angry with. You do not feel very peaceful, and sometimes it is very difficult in getting over the anger, you are feeling towards someone. Sometimes stepping away from the anger, and feeling forgiveness towards that person, helps you to move on from that anger. This will help, in moving towards living, in the heart place.
2. Despair is another emotion or feeling that keeps you out of your heart place. Despair can be a type of hopeless feeling, which makes you feel totally helpless. Many times when feeling despair, we feel that we cannot get the help we need, because we feel no one can help us.
3. Sadness or grief can keep us out of the heart space, too. When we are sad or grieving, we are so overcome by that feeling, that we become totally paralyzed by that feeling. We tend to isolate and we may also become angry, on some level. Understanding that sadness or grief is a life transition of some sort, makes it easier to be in the positive, despite, the situation.
4. Hate is a very powerful word, but it is something that someone may feel, towards someone at one time or another. Hate is a very strong feeling, and can totally erase any type of positive emotion. Feeling hate, is like a black cloud blocking you from feeling joyful at all times.
5. Jealousy is another emotion that will keep you out of the heart place. Jealousy will keep you from being joyful, when someone you might know is enjoying a positive milestone in their life. You might feel some bitterness toward that person, or you may just totally resent what they may have accomplished, on some level.
Those feelings or emotions that had been listed above are just a few of the feelings or emotions that may keep you out of the Heart Place. We all feel these emotions, at one time or another. When we realize we do have this reaction, then maybe we can change the feelings towards this person, or group of people. When we do, this we start to move towards living in the heart place.
The 6 ways, we know we are reaching towards our heart place is as follows:
1. Joy is always present in our hearts. We feel a great deal of joy, towards our life and towards the people that are in our life. We love to start our day, with a feeling of joy in every way. We wake up with great joy, and we plan our day, with lots of joy too. We tend not to dread what our day will be like. We plan our day with careful thinking, and plan it, so the joy can stay there, at all times.
2. The feeling of love towards others is present in our lives. We feel a great deal of love, towards all we know, whether they be the people, we see the most, or the people, we see less often. Love helps us to live in our heart place, because the ego is not anywhere in sight. We tend not to judge as much, and we tend to be more positive, towards all we know. The love we feel is unconditional and no strings are attached, in anyway.
3. Peace is very much felt, when we are in our heart place. The peace that we feel is very deep. Our thoughts are not racing with negative thoughts. We are thinking very positively towards issues in our life and the people in our lives, too. We are peaceful, when we know our life will be blessed, at all times.
4. Calmness is a lot like peace. When feeling calm, we are not allowing life to upset us in anyway. Yes, there may be upsetting things happening in our life, and we choose to remain calm through it all. We are mindful of what is happening, but we are not allowing the issue, to wreck our life. We are choosing to not react negatively and to remain positive at all times.
5. Inspiration is a way of letting spirit into our lives. We find that we get much comfort in listening to angels, or our guides, and mostly hearing from God, or other Higher Power. We find that their wise words may be making some sense to us. We notice the synchronicities, that are happening, and we realize that we are being helped and guided. We know that we are not alone. Most importantly, we are grateful for all that we have in our lives.
6. We have a lot of clarity in our lives, realizing who we were, before understanding about the heart place and how it feels to be living, in the heart place. We have a sense of feeling much more positive, towards our life. We feel that life is a learning process, and that we learn new things, each day. We feel the presence of our angels, and the love that we receive from them. We have a sense of purpose in helping ourselves, and in helping others.
Many times I have heard that when you are in your heart place, you start to realize that negative thinking is really a choice. Sometimes it is the tapes of our growing up with loved ones that were played to us. We didn’t know any better and also realized that to think, that there were other ways, was an impossible thing to grasp. Yet, we felt the black cloud, hanging over us. The realization that the black cloud can clear, is life changing.
The angels also remind us that when the tapes are changed, life can become so much more wonderful. You will find more sunny days, than days with black cloud. When living in the heart place, you find that you feel brighter, and the new clarity your feel is life changing for you, on every level.
Please don’t be afraid to go to your heart place, for when the black clouds clear you will feel so much joy. When you feel this joy, love, peace, calm, inspiration or clarity, you will know that you are living in your heart place.
|Posted on January 4, 2011 at 1:50 AM||comments (1)|
I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy New Year 2011. I can barely believe there is a new year upon us again. 2O10 was a very interesting year for me. It was a year of hard knocks for me but it was a year of great growth too. It seems to me that the angels and my guides and of course God were letting me know i do matter to them and that what i had experienced that was negative and i will be taken care of. It funny how you have to live through the difficult times to see clarity in your life. Also to see what it is te universe wants you to help you with your growth.
i have a lot of hope for the coming year, 2011. i feel that my angels and guides are with at all times. They help me to stay in my heart place and to be in a place of peace and clarity. I have come to the conclusion that i am not leading me, that i am being lead and guided by my angels and guides. its not that i don't have a say in what i am doing but i know i am being guided.
For 2011, i have a lot of hopes for my website and for my practice and for my personal life to be full of wonderful experiences in all that i do. i wish everyone the best too in their life in the year 2011.
|Posted on April 26, 2010 at 1:44 PM||comments (0)|
The Angel Message for today
Be at peace, for clarity will be coming soon. Let your concerns turn into knowing that all will be fine. Let the universe take care of your worries and let the universe do what is needed for to all to be right. Patience is needed, trust is needed. Clarity is coming and you will understand why your vison is happening on the universe's time clock